DVS Lucky Leprechaun Update
Pledge of Allegiance
Can we please stand and join in the Pledge of Allegiance. Click here for the Pledge of Allegiance.
News and Announcements
Events coming up
- May 25, No School - Memorial Day.
- May 27, Car Parade leaves DVS at 3:15pm. Same course. Same time.
- June 1-5, Talent Show Video released.
- June 3 School wide Field Day. No new academic requirements, except maybe catch up. This is a day for families to enjoy together. Your child’s class teacher may offer a class Zoom field day option.
- (FYI. June 3 WRB Grade 8 Promotion Wed, June 3 @6:30pm)
- June 4 Grade 5 Shamrock Cup. Which includes a Dance Party around 2pmish
- June 5 Clap Out for Grade 5 @ 2pm. This will be conducted in the driveway at DVS. More details to follow.
- If you could send this message to your staff and parents it would be greatly appreciated. For parents, feel free to embed it in your newsletter if you'd like. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bw97ehWo-AkBUhnuVLbz-v1i5lehpcTySqKR4DZwRgY/edit?usp=sharing
Return of Belongings
It is time to begin thinking of returning items loaned from the school. On June 11 and 12 a schedule will be posted for families to deliver school items back to the school in a similar drive up way that we did at the beginning of remote learning.
Some items to return;
- Library books and classroom reading materials
- Technology: Chromebooks, Chromebook power chords, iPads
- Book bins from the classroom
- (You can keep your mathematics book)
If you are not sure whether to return an item or not please contact the teacher.
Mrs. Curren’s Joke
Q. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A. A Gummy Bear
Sent to the Principal’s Office
In the world of social distancing being sent to the principal’s office is a wonderful thing. We would like to acknowledge the following students who are doing amazing things in a remote learning environment...
Please stay safe over this next week, continue to reach out if you need help. Always remember to be kind to one another.
Principal's Message 5/15/2020
Principal's Message 5/8/2020
Principal's Message 4/24/2020
Principal's Message 4/17/2020
Principal's Message 4/13/2020
Principal's Message 4/3/2020
Principal's Message 3/30/2020
Principal's Message 3/24/2020
Principal's Message 3/20/2020
- COVID-19 Updates, Information and Resources go to the Derry Cooperative School District website Click Here
- Posted 3/12/2020. Kindergarten Online Registration 2020-2021 and Preschool Online Registration 2020-2021 will be available on March 23, 2020.
- Posted 3/2/2020 School District Calendar 2020-2021
- Posted 1/21/2020 Informational Night for Budget & Tuition-Free Full-Day Kindergarten 2020 - 2021
- Posted 1/10/2020 Proposal for Tuition-Free Full-Day Kindergarten 2020-2021 (Brochure, Flyer)
- Posted 9/20/2019 PowerSchool Registration Reminder
- Posted 8/30/2019 Welcome Letter from Superintendent of Schools
- Posted 8/25/2019 AHERA Management Plan